- A creative and educated society where no one will be pronounced as underprivileged and unprotected. They will be self-reliant and lead their life with full of dignity and equality.
- To bring the most vulnerable group of our society which includes small children, women, physically-disabled and drug-addicts into the main streamline by educating and making them self-sustaining so that they can have equality, justice and dignity.
- To protect and make small children and women aware from being a victim of abuse.
- To serve the needs of old and physically disabled person in a holistic manner, enabling them to live active, dignified and healthier.
- To make people aware about sanitation and hygiene so that they will have healthier life and be protected from various disease.